Terms and Conditions of Hire
• The vehicle you are driving is either owned by JDE Logistics or on hire from an outsourced hirer. It is fully insured with courier insurance to enable you to do your work, It Is not, however, Insured for private use.
• You must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
• You must not have any of fences related to drink / drug driving.
• Any form of road user charge, penalty. parking ticket and/or fine will be payable by you while you are the driver of the vehicle or the vehicle is in your possession as stated In the terms & conditions
• General maintenance of the vehicle is your responsibility (e.g. oil levels, water levels, tyre pressure).
• Any issues with your vehicle must be reported Immediately. General wear and tear of the vehicle(e.g. worn tyres}, it is your responsibility to notify your supervisor and arrange any repairs that are required.
• Any damage found on the vehicle not recorded within this check will be chargeable to the driver at the time of off-hire. There is an excess of £2000 if the driver/hirer is over the age of 30 at the time of the incident, if the driver/hirer is under 30 years of age then the excess is £2800.
• The vehicle should be returned with a minimum fuel level of ¾ of a tank
• No smoking inside the vehicle, Smoking inside the vehicle will result to a minimum £50 fine.
• No passenger under the age of 18
• If the vehicle needs to be recovered due to a non-mechanical fault such as being stuck in mud, snow or ditch then a callout fee will be charged between £75-£250 dependent on the services required, in addition to this mileage will be charged at £1 per mile.Please sign below to confirm you have read and accept the above Terms and Conditions of Hire and the attached Terms and Conditions of Rental.
I confirm I have checked the vehicle and the vehicle is safe to drive.
If the driver would like to receive a copy of this please insert their email address below: